MenuClose Menu
NEST logo
Access your mails here
Image my account

What evidence should I submit to unlock the schedule?

You can submit a contribution correction if you’ve overpaid or underpaid a member’s contribution. You can do this any time after the schedule has been paid. However there is a time limit until when the member record will be available to edit for correction.

Member records within a contribution schedule will be locked after 23 months from the earnings period end date of that schedule, if their record status is:

  • Payment received by NEST
  • Member corrected
  • No contributions due.

In order to get the requested schedule unlocked, you may have to send a statement from an external auditor, an accountant or an equivalent third party. You’ll also have to let us know the name of the member, identification like their National Insurance number or alternate identifier, the schedule reference number and the correction amount for each record.

You’ll need to download and complete the PDF form with required evidence and send it to NEST, Nene Hall, Lynch Wood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FY.

We value your feedback

Your feedback is important to us. To help us improve, tell us what you think about our employer help centre by taking a short survey.

Take the survey

Was this helpful to you?

Tell us how can we improve this article?

Cancel Submit

Thank you.


Was this helpful to you?

Tell us how can we improve this article?

Cancel Submit

Live Chat

Our live help agents will answer your questions and guide you through setting up and managing NEST.

Our chat is available from Monday to Sunday from 8.00AM to 8.00PM